Spicy Balado Potato
Indonesian popular side dish with potatoes and shrimp. Balado is a spicy paste made of Indonesian traditional spices.
- 300 grams of Prawns, Peeled, with tails
- 200 grams of Whole potatoes, square cut
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1Galangal, 1 cm only
- 2teaspoons of Brown sugar
- 1teaspoon of Table salt
- 200milliliters of Coconut milk
- 0.50teaspoon of Tamarinds, water
- 1teaspoon of White vine vinegar
- 8Red hot chili pepper, curly and red hot
- 2Garlic clove
How To Make
Puree the seasoning such as curly red chili, red chili, shallot and garlic.
Heat the cooking oil. Sauteed the puree seasoning, bay leaf and red chili. Cook until fragrant.
Add the prawn, wait until turn the color. And then add the potatoes, mix well. Pour the coconut milk, add the salt and sugar. Mix well.
Add the tamarind water. Cooked and stir until seasoning was percolate. Serve.
Other and Related News